Winters have finally gone. And with winters gone, we can finally have a sigh of relief of dry skin. In winters no matter how many times you apply a moisturizer, after a couple of hours you will end up with dry and flaky skin. Now with summers heading our way that problem is definitely gone. But, with summers ahead, we are all worried about the tan we are going to face. We all use sun blocks and all methods to avoid tan. But you have to face it. Sun tan is something you can’t escape.
But, with a few home remedies, you can fight sun tan very easily. Most of you would also ask me why I am suggesting remedies at home when you can easily go to a parlour and de-tan yourself. We all know parlours get very expensive and these remedies will hardly take any time and will not burn a hole in your pocket. Here are your skin care tips in hindi.
- Tomatoes- they happen to be on the top of my list because they are very effective and take very less efforts. Just take a couple of tomatoes and mash them. Apply the mashed tomatoes on your skin and leave it, till it dries off. Then wash it off with cold water.
- Cucumber- cucumber has a lot of benefits and especially in the summers. Take some cucumber extract; mix it with lemon juice and rose water. Take some cotton and use it to dab the mixture on to your skin. Make sure you apply the mixture generously.
- Yogurt- again yogurt or curb become very important in the summers. It helps to keep your body cool. You could make a paste of turmeric and curd and apply it all over your face and body and let it dry. The turmeric has skin lightening factors. Wash it off with cool water.
- Chickpea- we all commonly know chickpea as besan or gram flour. Besan is also used for skin lightening purposes. You could make a paste of besan and turmeric with cold milk and rose water. Make sure of the consistency because you don’t want it to be too watery. Apply this on your face and let it dry. Then wash off with cold water.
- Papaya- papaya is also known well for removing tan. Also, it has other health benefits. Take a ripe papaya and mash it. Add honey to the mashed papaya and apply it all over your body on all the tanned places. Let it dry for about 30 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
You May Like: All You Need To Know About the Mighty Biryani
So, here were some of the tricks that you could use to fight the tan this summer. If you need any more tips of skin care in hindi then you could take the help of the internet but not before trying out these remedies that I have picked out for you. I hope these remedies will be helpful to you as it has been to me.